Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Average Resolutions


WHOA, the new year got here fast. Amiright? Although I'm actually facing some pretty huge changes in 2014 (i.e. a semi cross country move), I'm not going to make any promises of new beginnings or any of that shit.
Instead, here is my little list resolutions, if you care to know:

I'll be 25 this next year and I feel like it's a good time to start taking care of myself.
Since I already run frequently, I need to focus on what I'm putting into this hot bod.

So....
 
1. No more soda
2. No more red meat
3. More veggies

 
THE end.

Happy New Year, followers :) Do some living this year.

 
Sincerely,


The Average Person

2 comments:

  1. I was about to ask what you were going to do about eating at TC, but then I remembered you only eat bean and cheese burritos, and you're moving soon! :( lol

    ReplyDelete