Friday, August 16, 2013

My tortoise is an asshole.

This is Tuga.





















He is my...ahem, RHM's tortoise. Tuga is an asshole.

He gets SUPER stoked when I walk through the door and tries to climb up the sides of his box to get to me. He makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. He can't wait to see me every day! HE LOVES ME! Then, I feed him and he COMPLETELY ignores me and CHOWS down on his food like some kind of animal. When he's had his fill, he slowly creeps to the corner furthest away from me and sleeps for the rest of the day.

I started to get kind of sensitive about it.

Then, I realized: Tuga's a typical male. Well played, Mother Nature. Well played.


Sincerely,

The Average Person

1 comment:

  1. Haha durn, can't even get a male tortoise to not be a jerk :P
    Anyways... I nominated you for a Leibster award! Bask in your awesomeness and then head on over to my page for the directions. ;)
    http://escapingnormal.blogspot.com/2013/08/guess-who-was-nominated-for-whatreposted.html

    ReplyDelete